Standard Rubber Products
In addition to our custom capabilities, Ames Rubber Manufacturing maintains a wide selection of standard rubber products such as Molded O-Rings, Avon™ Premium Tarp Straps, Ames™ Tool Holsters and a variety of molded and extruded Dock Bumpers.
Ames Rubber Manufacturing carries an extensive assortment of standard sized molded O-Rings. From 1/32" ID to 20" ID, in a variety of cross sections and elastomers, we have the right seal for nearly every application. Our molding department can manufacture seals in custom sizes or from special materials. We even manufacture large sizes for tanks and other special applications by splicing tubing, extrusion, or cord stock.
We stock standard O-Rings in the following polymers:
- Temp Range
- Nitrile Buna-N
- A general purpose, sulfur-cured Nitrile (Buna-N) compound
- -40 to +250F
- 70 & 90
- FDA Nitrile
- An FDA Grade, Nitrile (Buna-N) compound
- -40 to +250F
- Fluorocarbon, with exceptional chemical resistance
- -20 to +400F
- Black or Brown
- FDA Viton®
- Fluorocarbon with FDA & 3A sanitary ingredients
- -20 to +400F
- FDA Grade Silicone compound for food & medical applications
- -80 to +400F
- FDA Grade EPDM compound for ozone, water & UV service
- -65 to +300F
Standard O-Ring Size Chart
Contact us at Ames Rubber Manufacturing for O-Ring pricing. Volume discounts are available.
Ames Tool Holster™
The industry standard for assembly line organization and safety, our pneumatic tool holster is a rubber tool holder that conveniently stores each of your pneumatic tools on the line during and after production.
Benefits of our Ames Tool Holster™ include:
- Cutting down on maintenance costs
- Increasing the life of your hand tools
- Saving unnecessary wear and tear on your hand tools
- Keeps tools off the floor, out of bins, and out of the way
- Eliminates tripping hazards
- Eliminates the need for inadequate makeshift holders
- Avoids costly paint scratches
- Eliminates twisted and snarled hoses and keep tools in an orderly fashion
The A478 main body holds air tools up to 3” in diameter.
The A438 Top Adapter allows the holster to handle most larger tools up to 4.5” in diameter.
The A100 Bottom Adapter allows the holster to hold smaller tools without falling through the bottom.
Ames Tool Holsters feature:
- Oil and grease resistant Neoprene® rubber construction
- High abrasion resistance
- A flat steel insert is molded into the holster to easily attach to a bench or hanging fixture
Contact us at Ames Rubber Manufacturing for tool holster pricing. Volume discounts are available.
Avon™ Premium Tarp Straps
Our Avon™ Premium Tarp Straps are the best quality rubber tarp straps available, and the brand that truckers demand. Insurance records show that one of the most common causes for eye injuries to truckers results from Natural Rubber tarp straps that break and snap back in their face while loading and unloading.
Our premium rubber tarp straps are made to withstand the elements and provide quick, safe and secure strapping of light loads for trucks and trailers as well as any other quick and easy cargo strapping requirement you may have*.
Superior to low grade bungee cords, our family of premium rubber tarp straps are made in the USA and molded from a proprietary blend of Neoprene, Natural Rubber, and SBR, compounded to combine the elasticity of Natural Rubber with the oil resistance and general ozone and sunlight resistance of Neoprene and the abrasion resistance of SBR. Ames Rubber Manufacturing’s Avon™ brand of premium tarp straps are a cost effective alternative to needing to purchase Natural Rubber straps for cold weather use and EPDM straps for hot weather duty.
They feature 2 heavy duty 13 gauge forged “S” hooks on either end to create an industrial strength solution for your light duty strapping requirements.
Straps are available with or without “S” hooks and replacement “S” hooks are available as well.
- Length of Straps
- 9 " long
- 14 " long
- 20 " long
- Extra Large
- 28 " long
*Please note that Tarp straps should never be used as your only source of cargo securement in any application.
Contact us at Ames Rubber Manufacturing for Tarp Strap pricing. Volume discounts are available.
Ames Rubber Manufacturing has a large selection of Extruded and Molded Dock Bumpers in many standard and custom sizes for indoor or outdoor vehicle and structural protection.
Where are they used?
- Commercial loading docks
- Parking garages
- Boat docks and marinas
- For vehicles such as tow trucks, trailers and heavy duty construction equipment
- Used as In-plant wall protection from forklifts and other material handling vehicles.
- A variety of styles available for greater flexibility
- Can be pre-drilled for immediate installation
- Made from abrasion resistant SBR rubber
Contact us at Ames Rubber Manufacturing for further information and pricing on standard sizes as well as custom options. Volume discounts are available.
Back to Top